The internationally bestselling Self-Coaching book series offers a revolutionary, new approach to alleviating life struggles. Whether you're dealing with anxiety, depression, panic, relationship difficulties, or losing weight, Self-Coaching is a proven way of achieving the life you want--the life you deserve.
Combining powerful, cognitive psychological techniques with motivational coaching and a powerful, three-step technique called Self-Talk, you'll learn to develop the psychological muscle necessary to overcome the knee-jerk habits of insecurity that have been ruining and ruling your life.
Why not recognize that the friction you feel is a clue that you've drifted away from your natural and spontaneous center, your capacity for genuine happiness. Self-Coaching can bring you back to where your life begins to make sense, where you begin to flow effortlessly with life rather than desperately battling it.
You will also learn how to:
- Recognize anxiety, depression, panic, unhappiness, lack of success, fear, and relationship conflict, are merely habits--habits that can be broken.
- Replace faulty thinking associated with insecurity with healthy, fact-based thinking and awareness
- Coach, motivate, and train your brain to eliminate the three most common elements of all emotional struggle: doubts, fears, and negative thinking.
1. Everyone has a legacy of insecurity which is the fuel for all emotional struggle. Insecurity is a habit, and any habit can be broken. Remove the "fuel" of insecurity and struggles begin to fade.
2. Thoughts precede feelings, anxieties and depressions; it's all about learning to separate facts from destructive, emotional "fictions." Healthy thinking is a choice.
3. When life begins to overwhelm you, anxiety and depression are misguided attempts to take control: anxiety by worrisome, anticipatory thinking and depression by emotional withdrawal and shutting down. Trying to control life is an illusion, not an answer.
4. A good coach is a good motivator. Having hope and learning to believe that you are capable of freeing yourself from emotional struggle is the optimistic fuel of liberation.
Here's an artical I wrote last week for the NY Daily News